Dive Julian Rocks at Byron Bay with PLANULA. PLANULA offers beautiful accommodation just over 3 km from the centre of Byron Bay at the most easterly point of the Australian mainland.
We offer diving & accommodation packages with a difference. Check out our rates for package deals. Planula Divers Retreat is equipped with everything a diver needs and more.
Most diving happens at Julian Rocks Marine Reserve, which is now part of the recently established Cape Byron Marine Park. Dive sites are only a few minutes boat ride from Main Beach, Byron Bay.
Diver’s Facilities at Planula
* Gear washing and drying areas
* Safe equipment storage cage
* Extensive reference library – identification books, literature on marine biology & diving locations – large collection of dive DVDs
* Digital underwater camera hire
* Try out some accessories like macro or wide angle lenses
Learn to Dive
If you are not a certified diver yet, and you would like to do a course or you would like to go for an introductory dive check out our learn-to-dive & accommodation packages.
Leopard Shark (Zebra Shark) in Byron Bay
Planula Divers Retreat - relax